Smoking Weed Quotes

Smoking Weed Quotes



 
To stop smoking weed was actually really easy because I had already started to cut down. My husband is asthmatic, and he just can't for the life of him imagine why anybody would put smoke in their mouth, so he really helped me to start cutting down.




Smoking weed doesn't make you a hippie. Being a hippie is a mentality; a lifestyle of pure inner peace and tranquility. Having a free soul.


 

Did you ever see Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke? That's what happens if you really smoke weed and make a movie. You get two guys and no plot and it's basically like, 'Yeah! Let's drive a van made of weed!' And that's pretty much the movie.



 
I was smoking a huge amount and having real bad premonitions and then I got this role where the guy dies of cancer. The film P.S. I Love You made me contemplate death and realize I was playing Russian roulette with my health. I've since stopped smoking.



 

Every since I stopped smoking weed, people have stopped hitting me up. At least now I know who my true friends are.



 

 My bladder cancer was related to smoking, and I think smoking kills people.


 



I think the reason kids get into drugs and smoking is they don't have anything to do.
 




Taking in and blowing out smoke? And now you see girls smoking cigars. It got to be such a fad. Girls on the covers of magazines, smoking cigars. Give me a break. I didn't want to be a part of that. I don't like 'popular.'

2 comments:

  1. I was married to a Narcissist. we split up in January when i found out he had been cheating on me. he got angry with me because i found out. he owes me thousands of dollars and i am going to take him to small claims court for all the money he owes me to this day, he has convinced the girl he was having an affair with behind my back that i was his landlady and that our relationship was all in my head. i know his world will come tumbling down one day and i can't wait for others to see him for what he is,he cheats and denies at all cost,he turns around and accuses me of cheating on him,domestic abuse is very normal to him'.. i had to get a hacking proof from 'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' to help me hack his phone and social media platforms,i was able to gather enough proofs of all his extramarital activities,contact the cyber genius also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, if you have similar issue , His services are affordable .he helped me with the evidence i needed through my divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I wish I had your blogging style. New York weed delivery

    ReplyDelete